Thursday, March 10, 2011

20 Months...

Scarey Cheese face :) 

I'm a few days late.. and I'm not even sure if I did 19 months?  Regardless, the little guy is closer to two than one and it kills me.. Ugg.. They grow up WAY TOO FAST!  But we love every bit of the little guy! :)

At 20 months old (yes I think it's weird to say "20 months"):

- Burke is 21 lbs 13 oz  and wearing 18 months clothes and a size 3 diaper (although as we run out, I'm changing to 4)
- He LOVES running around and being free! I am constantly chasing the man...
- His favorite foods are yogurt, ANY fruits (esp bananas and grapes), mashed potatoes, green beans and juice
- If you ask him what any animal says he says "neigh" crack me up!  Except a monkey he does the right sound AND arm movements :) and does the dog sound.
-He says Thank you (occassionally), Mama (when he wants something), Dada, Cha (for Ashley and Chad?), Woody, Buzz, book, keys, shoes, bye bye, ball, cheese, please, truck, bus, Kollin (his friend), doggie, and Claire (his friend).. I'm probably missing some things?
- He really loves playing with his train set, throwing the ball, reading books and knocking towers over
- Sleeps about 11-12 hours at night and takes a good 2-3 hour nap...

We love him more everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment