Thursday, March 4, 2010

4AM post...

I am very sad to be writing this post right now, since it's 4AM... oh I long to be asleep!  I'm on Brian's computer, so no pictures tonight.. Well, we have been fighting a cold again and it's messed up any progress with Burke's sleeping habits.. but tonight at 2 am, when I went in and he just wanted to be rocked, I decided I had to cut the cord!  I love my baby and totally know one day I will miss the 2AM snuggle time, but I know as he gets old and older it's only going to get worse and worse and he's GOT to learn to sleep on his own!  We had done so well, then the holidays hit.. Now you all know why we will no longer be traveling for the Holidays!  I can't tell you the last night I've slept through the night. Well, as I write this, I think the little guy is FINALLY asleep (2 hours later!), thanks to Scout the singing dog (THANK YOU ASHLEY - BEST GIFT EVER!)..  more tomorrow.. must sleep while can!

No comments:

Post a Comment