Friday, October 8, 2010

15 Months Old?!?

I'll start by saying.. Pics will come soon!

But I thought I would go ahead and do the 15 month review before I forgot!  I can't believe he's already so big.  In so many ways, I'm so excited, but in so many ways, I'm sad he's growing so fast!  For each of the middle of the night wake ups (too often this week!) there are a million moments that make us so happy!  He is so cuddly and loving!

At 15 months:

- Burke is 19 lbs 12 oz (almost 3 %), 29.5 in tall (10%), and 18.5 in head circum (50%).  The doctor said he had a large head, then asked if Brian had a big head.. I laughed!
- He is finally starting to walk.  He only takes 6-8 steps at a time, then will crawl, but there's no more coaxing, he just does it!
- He's starting to be a little more picky with food choices.  It's quite annoying, but he still eats pretty well! Especially mac and cheese!
- He gives out hugs and kisses whenever you ask (and I ask A LOT!)
- His vocabulary: mama, more, mo (milk), dat (that with pointing), dada, and hot (first time today!!)
- He loves to read books.  His favorite are the touch and feel books, but he LOVES Peek a Who, Wild Animals Touch and Feel, Fall Touch and Feel, and Goodnight Moon
- His favorite past time is climbing :)
- He really enjoys knocking over towers of blocks (he has started to build things too!)
- Sits forward facing in the car (which I kind of got lectured on.. I SWORE he was 20 lbs!)
- Sleeps about 10-12 hours at night and takes a good 2-3 hour nap...

Is SO FLIPPING CUTE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment