Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birthday weekend..

I need to do a better job of keeping up with this blog and journaling our lives! This past weekend I turned the big 2-9, so it was  weekend of fun! I do have pictures on the camera, but am too lazy to post them.

Friday night, Ashley watched Burke so we could head out on a date.  Brian and I NEVER go out, but he planned a night out for my birthday!  It was nice to have him plan it all (babysitter included!).  We went for Mexican, a little shopping and then went to the movies.  I have been to the movies FOUR times since Burke was born.  It's quite sad, b/c I love going, but having children really changes things.  Brian and I used to go at least once a month, if not once a week (that's also when we had student discounts and tickets weren't $10 - seriously?).  We went and saw Bridemaids.. It was a GREAT movie! I can't say I even saw trailers before hand, but I did hear on the radio that morning it was good, so we decided to try it out.  I would easily pay another $10 to see it again.  And Brian even loved it too! 

Saturday was a bit rainy and yucky, but we bought a new TV for the bedroom, which we've been wanting and cleaned the house a bit.  Sunday morning we went out for brunch, decorated cupcakes and then had dinner with friends. Sunday was my birthday so we met up with a bunch of friends at PKs.  It was a great night out and I am so glad we did it!  I had a great birthday weekend overall!  Thanks to everyone who came out!!

Monday Burke started daycare.. and well that could be a whole post in itself.. It has gone terribly!  Adjustment is s00oo much worse this time around.. But I'll write more on that later... Have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment