Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Go Dog Go...

I'm not sure where it is coming from but Burke is sooo into dogs right now.  He will go anywhere and tell anyone he is getting a dog.  We have NEVER told him this and have NO intention on getting one anytime soon.  That doesn't stop him.  He's a determined little guy. He's told complete strangers as we're out walking (well, stranger to him, not me :)) , he's told me he will have a "baby dog that never grows up", he has assured me that Santa would bring one if all else fails.. and the latest.. He'll just become a fireman ,because they have dogs, of course!  Poor guy.. We are NOT getting a dog :)

Two days in a row, I've managed to post!

At Campbell's 15 month appointment yesterday we found out he is 23 lbs (50%), 31.5 inches (65%) and 19 inch head (85%)... He's 100% perfect and way ahead of other kids in speaking and motor skills.. but let's be honest.. There's really no test for that and frankly I don't care..  He's happy, he's smart, he plays well with others and enjoys life.. WINNER! :)  Let's stop comparing kids and birthdays and just pay attention to each kids needs!  That being said.. I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!! but let's not fixate on our kids age and abilities.. Each child is perfect in their own way :)


No comments:

Post a Comment