Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 2 - Family Vacation Disney Style

I had EVERY intention of sleeping in. kids had other plans! Since everyone was up early and no one wanted to go to the pool (I know I know, we're at Disney World! but I wanted a low key morning)  We instead headed to Magic Kingdom

I decided to see if we could do haircuts at 915a instead of 130p. It would make our day work better and in true Disney fashion, it was no problem! 

Before:


After:

I'm actually devastated as she cut way way way more than I asked, but it will grow back! And they're so so so good with the kids! And budget friends, it's only $15 (with tax) and you can have pixie or pirate dust (my kids don't like)!

Burke needed one too!

After haircuts, we had to do the Buzz ride, 3 times. We then made our way over to Peter Pan and its a small world. After a few rides, we stopped in for pizza and some AC. After lunch, we headed for the Haunted Mansion then naps!! We pretty much go back for a nap everyday. It helps all of us so much.

After nap time, we went back to MK  to meet up with Kaitlin and to eat at Be Our Guest. After our last trip (We were all sick and no one really ate) we were dying to try it again!
I almost cried when I saw her!!! So excited to be visiting!!

Beast's Castle - waiting for dinner Burke refused a picture. He was exhausted!

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner. Brian had steak and I had chicken. The sides are amazing!! I skipped dessert but everyone else enjoyed theirs!
After dinner, you get to visit the Beast. Its the only place you can see him.. I love the picture Burke got!! 


Campbell went to visit and "roared" at him. The Beast jumped back pretending to be scared and that scared the crap out of poor Campbell!! He was scared to death!! But it was funny ;)

After dinner, we rode the Buzz ride 2 more times (in 2 days we've ridden it 11 times - obsessed). We then convinced the boys to head to the racetrack and dumbo.
My driver. Scary.

 After the playground and ride at Dumbo, we decided to call it a day.. But not before a Starbucks treat from Main street USA!

Apple juice 

Venti nonfat Pumpkin Spice Frappe  - 1 snack credit! In full disclosure, I only ordered a Venti because of peer pressure from the cashier (1 credit no matter what size),I couldn't finish it!

We ended the day with FaceTime with our favorite girl Em and then bath!!
I'm so excited for tomorrow!! Surprise trip to Sea World!! We've never been! 

No comments:

Post a Comment