Wednesday, May 12, 2010

10 Month Pics

PICTURES!!!

I promised we would get them done and we did.. AND I got them posted!!




I got to witness him taking a big boy bath for the first time tonight.. He likes splashing A LOT!!  He took his first bath without the tub last weekend while I was working, but I hadn't seen it yet.. too cute!!


Also, tonight we witnessed Burke sit up all by himself.. He went from laying on his stomach to sitting up.. I have found him in his bed twice like this, but never actually see him do it.. It was a lot of work for the little guy!!  This afternoon he was fussing in bed during nap time and when I went upstairs to check on him, he was sitting up reading a book and fussing in between pages.. I guess he needs a new book for bed? :)

Have a GREAT week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment