Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day!

The count down has begun (okay maybe is began months ago :) ).. But we leave for Disney in 3.5 days!! I'm so excited, partly b/c we're going to Disney, partly b/c it's Burke's first trip, partly because it's my birthday, but mostly because we're going on VACATION!!!  Brian and I made these totally awesome bag tags this weekend.. (he's a secret Disney lover too ;) ) Can you tell we are excited?


I had a great (1st) Mother's Day.. We went to lunch at Macado's with Matt, Susan and family.. Great time was had by all!  And Burke got to order his own meal (that's a first).. Okay well I ordered it, but he didn't have to eat off my plate.. He ate half a grilled cheese and some cheerios, lemons and cheese puffs.. He was SO into Natalie this time.. and she wanted nothing to do with him... typical woman :)  He kept leaning over trying to touch her, etc.. SO CUTE! 

The love birds...


Abbey! LOVE HER! :)


The mom's and babies!!

After lunch, I took a quick nap (as did Burke) and then I had to head into work.. Great way to spend Mother's Day.. NOT!  But I came home to a clean house and target gift card.. what more could you want?!? Hope everyone had a GREAT Mother's Day!!


I PROMISE we will take 10 month pics soon.. Maybe once life slows down (September?!) :)  But I will NOT promise they will be up before we leave for Disney.. Have a GOOD WEEK!!  We'll post a BIG UPDATE on our trip when we get back!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those bag tags!
    Hope you're having a blast!
    *Susan

    ReplyDelete