Thursday, November 19, 2009

Burke's Official Weigh In

Well, Burke had his official 4 month check-up today (two weeks late - but not my fault!  pediatrician had to reschedule).. He is 11 lbs 14 oz and 24.75 inches. He's finally on the charts! 1% for weight and 30% for height! Adjusted (for being early) he is 10% for weight and 75% for height!.. so basically we have a tall, skinny kid (much like his daddy!) he had FIVE vaccines and has not been too happy about it either!  Hopefully he'll be feeling better tomorrow.  But he got a clean bill of health!  No solid foods yet, Doctor and I decided he can wait til closer to 6 months (he's growing better than expected and doesn't seem ready yet - according to the dietitian in me :)).  And when we were talking, the doctor jokingly told Burke he was sorry he had an RD for a mom! boo!  Trust me.. I eat junk all the time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment