Monday, November 9, 2009

Twice in one week!

A miracle, I know! Like I said, we are really trying to keep up with the blogging thing!

We had a pretty low key, work filled weekend..
Brian enjoyed some guy time on friday night playing poker (and he won!!), while Burke and I went to Kindergarten soccer to cheer on Wyatt and then worked at the club..
Saturday I had to go in to work for a little bit, so Burke and daddy spent some time playing video games and watching TV. When I got home we went out shopping for a warm coat/snowsuit for Burke.. It's been getting really cold at night, so when we head out in the morning he needs something! I have the cutest little suit that my great aunt sent us, but it doesn't have any built in mittens, so his fingers get cold, and with one more home football game, we need something warm for him to wear! I decided we should head over to Old Navy as they were having a sale on all "outerwear" 50% and I also had a 20% off coupon.. I was so excited! and then completely disappointed when the snowsuit thing didn't count as outerwear! WHAT?? what is it then? Oh well, we got him a cute little bear outfit to wear anyway (and jeans for brian)! :)

We had our first sleep over Saturday night at the Hill's house. I'm still babysitting lots and Burke always goes with me, so we had a fun night with the girls and got home about noon on Sunday.. Then we spent some time with daddy before he headed to work! Lots of work this weekend for everyone!

Burke seems to be having an off day. He slept decent last night (6.5 hour stretch then 3 hours - pretty normal), but woke up on the wrong side of the bed! He was pretty cranky at work today and very sleepy! Although, when we got home we was a totally different kid! After one off day, I am so happy to have a generally happy baby!!

Unfortunately, no daddy again tonight, so we have played, had bath and played some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment