Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Day "Off"

Burke and I enjoyed a rare day "off" today.  As many of you know that is unheard of in my life!  But today was rainy and any work I needed to get done could be done from home!  I decided last night that I would go ahead and sleep in and not go into the office today, but instead work on anything from home.. It was so nice!  Of course Burke did not sleep in or sleep particularly well last night, but it was still nice to have a relaxing day.  We enjoy a quiet morning watching the today show and surfing the web, then we met Daddy for lunch at the new Chinese buffet in town (very NICE!).  It was cold and rainy, but nice to get out anyway.  On a side note, the new chinese place is quite nice.  Nothing too special, but much cleaner than other Chinese places around (looks like they completely gutted El Guads) and at $7 per person (including a drink), can't really complain. 

We then picked up Ashley and went to Michael's for a little creative inspiration.. Ashley and I are totally going to have the BEST business ever!!  We made our way back home, did come crafts and made dinner.. Nice quiet day (yes I did some work too, but nothing major!)..

and for those who aren't on facebook.. Burke had his first real laugh Sunday night.. SO CUTE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment