Monday, December 14, 2009

Grandma's Birthday and Santa!

My mom's birthday was Decemeber 6th so we sent her a picture from Burke...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

SANTA!


This weekend we were supposed to go have brunch with santa (well, i was going to work and Brian and Burke were going to get pictures, pays to work at the club :)) but it was postponed due to the bad weather, but luckily Santa flew in for an hour, so we took Burke to get a few pictures!  As you can tell, he didn't even notice! I have a better picture, but I can't seem to figure out how to turn it sideways?! But here you have it...

Burke and daddy had some fun hanging out in the office while I helped Santa!



Well, I think we are all ready for Christmas!  Finally finished shopping and wrapping.. Now time to enjoy the season right?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment