Saturday, December 19, 2009

SNOW SNOW SNOW!

So.. I think it snowed.. Brian is continuously walking in the room telling me we have snow.. For the record we have about 14+ inches of snow.. and he knows I HATE snow!  I think he is just rubbing it in :)  But on the bright side of things, we are stuck at home for the time being and I have gotten lots done!  Including some cleaning, christmas cookies, relaxation and tv time!  We even had a date night last night!!!  Date night included putting Burke to bed and watching Up, but hey it was nice!



Part of me hopes we are stuck inside for the next two weeks and we can just stay here for the holidays and do absolutely nothing, but then I would totally miss Christmas morning at my parents and be sad!  I am absolutely dreading the trip next week.. Last trip we took, Burke wasn't a bad traveler, but we did a LOT of driving (Richmond, C'ville, back to Richmond and back to Blacksburg).  and don't forget it took about 5.5 hours to get back (when it usually takes about 3).. and it took Burke about 2 weeks to get back on a schedule (which we are still struggling with a month later!), so I am dreading it :)  I do look forward to visiting family, but next year we need to have everyone come here! Having kids makes traveling way too complicated!

I think we are finally done with Christmas shopping, although everytime I say that, I am reminded of one more thing that needs to be done!  We are looking forward to the fun of Burke's first Christmas!  Hope you and your family have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment