Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CVSing - DEAL OF THE DAY!!

CVSing is an art.. and if you have NO idea what I am talking about.. you are no coupon nerd :)  Over the years I have attempted CVSing but to no avail.. It is hard to keep up with all the Extra Care Bucks and how they work and how to match it up.. Well, my friend Allison has started getting good deals at CVS and so I thought I would give it another shot! and this week has rocked!! 

Basically this is how it works is.. CVS will have a sale on an item.. for example this week they have sunscreen on sale.. if you buy 2 sunscreens you get $5 in ECBs (extra care bucks are basically free money to use on your NEXT purchase).. I've never been too good, b/c there is no immediate gratification... ANYWAY, the sunscreen is a good deal, b/c you basically get $5 off right?? Well they have sunscreen for $2.19 so if you buy 2 of these you actually get paid to buy them! WOHOO!  It can also work, where some weeks if you buy an item for 2.99 you might get 2.99 in ECB.. so you get it free right?  BUT if you have a coupon you get paid!  Well, if I haven't lost you yet.. it can be a really good deal!  But hard to keep up with it all.. Not all items give you ECBs.. they change from week to week.. needless to say, it can be very overwhelming, but you can get great deals..  Today I spent a total of $6 and change.. but got over $100 worth of stuff!!

ANYWAY - This brings me to my deal of the week:

You can get TWO Kodak Picture Movies for free!! It's basically a slideshow of pictures with a song.. GREAT presents (mother's day is coming up!)! They are 14.99 but buy one get one free this week... BUT Kodak has a B1G1 coupon too!!  So you get both for free!  If you print the coupon twice (like i did) you can get 4 for free!!

Kodak Picture Movie, $14.99 (B1G1)
B1G1 Kodak Picture Movie printable
2 FREE after coupon!


Because some of you only care to see Burke.. Here's a "vintage" picture for you :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment