Saturday, June 5, 2010

Disney World Day 3


SORRY!! There isn't enough hours in the day!  But I will try to get some more Disney Trip highlights up!!

On our third day, we decided to sleep in!  We made reservations for lunch at a couple of different places.. We were going solo this day to go shopping at Down Town Disney.. I ended up waking up early and getting breakfast with Burke before Brian rolled out of bed.  My sisters decided to try and eat lunch with us at Wolfgang Puck at DTD, so I called to see if we could get in.. but whoever made my reservation (some Disney Cast Member?)  made it for the Monday before, so we couldn't go at all... Brian and I headed over to Hollywood Studios to go to the Sci-Fi Drive In for lunch and my sisters stayed behind to enjoy the pool.  We had to pretty much run to get there in time (we were still late).  The resaurant is themed so well. I love it!!  You sit in little cars and eat in front of a giant movie screen.  Burke ate ALL of the spinach artichoke dip.. I think that was his favorite part! 



We then headed over to meet my parents at DTD for a little shopping.  I bought a ton of little gifts.  We had a good afternoon and headed back to the hotel.  We had dinner reservations at Brian's favorite place (O'hanas at the Polynesian) so we had to hurry back.  I think we were back long enough to sit down, before we had to hurry over to the Polynesian for dinner.  We enjoyed some yummy Polynesian food!  It's a family style restaurant.  They have all you can eat steak, pork, turkey, shrimp and sides.  They bring it all to your table, you don't even have to get up!

Brian hates this picture (i think its kind of funny).. but regardless, the food is great!!

This was definitely a day of food :)  We headed over to Magic Kingdom for late night hours after.   Michelle, Kaitlin, Burke, Brian and I enjoyed some rides (Haunted Mansion, Dumbo, etc).  Burke LOVED Dumbo, the wait was a little much, but we had fun..

We then headed back to the hotel for bed.. Another late night!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment