Friday, February 4, 2011

Catch-up...

"not everything that can be counted counts and not everything that counts can be counted."  
Albert Einstein
 
I know I am still playing catch up on everything, but I am glad to finally finish posting about Disney.  It was a great trip and this time I was DETERMINED to get everything blogged about, so I can remember later :)  Now.. to catch up on the rest of our life.. Things are going well in the Williams House.  I am working way too hard these days trying to keep up with everything, but I am still afloat!  
I came across this today when reading a friends blog and decided that I need to remember this everyday!  There are so many things we worry about that we shouldn't and too many things we don't do enough about :)

Here's to staying afloat and enjoying life!

No comments:

Post a Comment