Saturday, February 5, 2011

Today's Project..

For a couple of weeks now, I have talked about wanting to reorganize the kitchen.  We don't have a very big kitchen (or house for that matter) and I am trying soooooo hard to minimize our life.. stuff included!  So I'm trying to tackle one room at a time.  For the kitchen, I started by searching low and high for things to make it organized.. Then with Ashley's advise, I decided to go ahead and make a plan first then buy things if I needed.  So today was the day.. I decide to go ahead and clean things out, then buy stuff throughout the process.  We started this morning bright and early.  Brian had to help me reach the high stuff, so he was stuck helping :)  I'm very proud of my accomplishment today, and I only spent about $10... YES! We donated a ton of stuff and that really helped along the way!

So here are the before and afters...

The first and second... I failed to take a before picture.. but trust me.. This is MUCH better!



Before:

After:



Before:


After:


Before:

After:
Before:



After:

Before:

After:


Our little make-over took pretty much all day.. I'm so happy about this.. I'm ready to tackle another room.  What you can't see in the pictures is there is NO food or things (except treats) on top of my fridge.. AND NOTHING on top of cabinets!  Super excited about this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment