Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy Times

Will life ever slow down?  Brian and I are both working like mad men these days! He's working days and nights and I'm working days and the other nights.. so basically we are too busy!  Burke is doing great though!  This weekend he spent A LOT of time with daddy!  Saturday night we had a great evening with friends at PK's.  Its a great place for food and drink in Blacksburg!  It was a birthday party for all the guys turning 30 this year.. We had about 30 or 40 people there and it was great times!  I'm so glad I went out!  Burke lasted until about 8:30 before we had to head home.  Brian stayed out with the guys which was great for him!  He needed a night out!  Sunday morning, Brian let me sleep in! WOHOO! Although it didn't really work, since I heard them :)  Anyway, we went to get brunch at Lefty's which he have never been to.. I'm in love!  I may never go back to cracker barrel?!  Then we did a quick grocery trip and then home to unload and head to work.  Brian and Burke had a good day, while I worked, then babysat from 1p to midnight.  It was quite a long day!  Today Burke and I had Spring Break Staycation with the kids at the club.  It was great times!  It's a week long camp, where we "travel" to a different place each day.  Today was Lake Tahoe for skiing and Burke dressed the part! 
My little eskimo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment