Thursday, March 25, 2010


 I really need to step it up on the posts!! I know I've been bad, but honestly we've been so busy, every night I want nothing more than a warm cozy bed and sleep! Last week we went out to dinner with Matt and Susan for Abbey's birthday.. I wanted to add a picture from dinner, since I neglected adding them!!  We had a great dinner and Natalie and Burke will be married one day :)... and really, as long as they are friends, we'll be happy :)

Saturday we actually got to spend a day together!  It was so nice.. It was a beautiful spring day.. so we spent it shopping!  Old Navy and Gap were having a good sale plus I had a 30% friends and family coupon, so we were able to get Burke A LOT of clothes for very little.. and Brian and I might have picked up a few things too!  We bought him lots of shorts for our upcoming trip and some new jeans (b/c I LOVE when he wears jeans!) and they were all 6-12 months.. and of course NONE of them fit!!  So I headed back to buy 3-6 jeans and a pair of shorts.. I didn't take anything back, he just now has double the amount of clothes :)  Hopefully it will last us all summer. I then spent the evening babysitting the Hills.. a great family of 3 little girls.. I can't imagine what my parents went through with 3 little girls (and then Kaitlin)!

Sunday I skipped church again.. ugg... we have got to get back into the routine!  We went out for lunch, then I headed into work for interviews all day.  We are gearing up for summer and hiring new lifeguards. Brian and Burke spent the day at home.. They did go for a walk and enjoyed the weather..

Monday, we worked all day then I took Burke by the HNFE office.  I had a meeting on campus for RD continuing education credits and he hasn't made an appearance in the HNFE office, where I spent 7 years of my life (4 undergrad, 2 grad, 1 internship).. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ladies in the office and it was great to show Burke off!  HNFE was such a big part of my life.. I LOVE VT!  I then took Burke over to the meeting to meet some of my fellow RDs.. That night we made our way to the basketball game.  Once again, THANKS to the Odoms!!  It was a great game and the Hokies won!  and Burke was SO good.. even if it was late!
Cheeser!

Tuesday and Wednesday were long working days!  Burke and Brian had good quality bonding time!

What a week it's been!  Looking forward to a quiet Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment