Sunday, March 7, 2010

8 MONTHS OLD!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!

Today is my dad's birthday, so I first want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best dad ever!  Sorry we couldn't afford that sports car you wanted.. but hopefully you enjoyed yard work today in the nice weather!

Burke is 8 months old!  It's crazy..  I know I say it every month, but it blows my mind how fast the time goes... everytime I hold a newborn, I'm a little sad.. but then so excited for the adventures to come (especially the first disney trip!)!!



Our baby is 8 months old today! Hard to believe!




- He's weighing in at 14 lbs 8 oz !
- Is wearing size 2 diapers and still 3-6 months clothes, a few 6-12 months things (especially footed pjs!)
- LOVES all food! 
- Eats three solid meals a day and a biter biscuit when Brian and I eat (family dinner!)
- Is sitting all by himself and reaches pretty far (almost getting up on all 4s) for his toys
- Is so happy most of the time!
- Has started scooting on his butt to get to things.. but not necessarily on purpose, and almost gets up on all 4s!
- Takes a good hour nap in the morning and 2 hour nap in the afternoon..
- Sleeps for 6-8 hours at night.. still struggling with this!
- Knows his own name
- Loves playing with his daddy!

I just loved this face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment