Monday, November 15, 2010

16 months old!?!?

So I'm only over a week late in posting this BUT.. Burke is 16 months old!  It's hard to believe it's been 16 months since we started this journey (and 2 years if you count pregnancy!).. It's been hands down BEST time of our lives.  I never knew I could love anyone so much.. I love our little man :)





At 16 months old:

- Burke is about 20 lbs and finally wearing 12-18 months clothes (although they are still big on him :))
- He is walking all over the place.. Today I even saw him run towards me :) No more crawlers in this house..
- His favorite foods are bread, bread and bread, fruit (especially watermelon), waffles, pancakes and mac/cheese.. Not a big fan of chicken (even if I try to hide it :) ) Although he'll eat anything at daycare?!?
- Loves using utensils to eat.. Especially a fork!

- He gives out hugs and kisses whenever you ask (and I ask A LOT!)
- His vocabulary: mama, more, mo (milk), dat (that with pointing), dada, and hot - started signing "please" this month (was already signing "more")
- He loves to read books.  His favorite are the touch and feel books, but he LOVES Peek a Who, Wild Animals Touch and Feel, Fall Touch and Feel, and Goodnight Moon
- He loves his momma and going anywhere I go.. The minute I mention leaving or going somewhere he is waving bye bye..
-  Had his first night away/sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's this month!  He loved it! (and so did we :) )
- Sleeps about 10-12 hours at night and takes a good 2-3 hour nap...


No comments:

Post a Comment