Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Groupon



I'm going to put in my plug for Groupon.. I fell in love today.. Basically, its a couponing site.. I know quite a few people who have used it, but never done it myself.  Today I saw a deal I couldn't pass up and signed up!  Basically, you put in your closest city and they send you daily deals for that city.  It is usually local shops and is usually something like buy a $50 gift card for $25, $20 worth or product for $10, etc.  But you can buy from any city (you just have to search and find).  The closest city to us is Richmond (Roanoke is coming soon), but they have online deals too.  Today I was able to buy someone a $50 gift card for an online retailer for $25.  What a deal!!  I don't want to reveal it, because it's a Christmas gift.. BUT it's a good thing :) I've seen the same thing for GAP and some other major retailers.

It's pretty much awesome and EVERYONE should sign up!  Ashley was telling Google just recently bought it and it's basically the fasting growing company ever... People want DEALS!  So basically, I am telling you to RUN over and sign up right now!

It has taken me weeks, maybe even months, to find a deal I couldn't pass up, but it's worth it AND it's FREE to sign up.  I highly suggest you check out Groupon and really consider signing up!

Click here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment