Monday, November 15, 2010

Life.

I will catch up one of these days with everything that has been going on!  Our busy lives and my laziness just keep getting in the way.  We are doing well.  There was no home football game this weekend, which I thought woud make for a quieter time.. NOT AT ALL!  We had a pretty busy, but fun, weekend..

But since my last post, we went to Richmond to visit Mom and Dad, okay really, so they could babysit Burke so we could head to Williamsburg to get away for a night!  Brian and I are not good about date nights and it was SO GREAT to get away for a night.  Burke had a blast with my parents and we are so thankful they watched him.

Burke is now 16 months old and WALKING EVERYWHERE!  He's a great little man.. I'll do his status update soon :)

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment