Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Round 4...

Monday night we had Ashley and Chad over for dinner.  I made tacos, since I am the resident Mexican it seemed fitting (and because who doesn't like tacos?).  I LOVE the chicken for the tacos.. it's super easy to make in the crockpot and they are so yummy.  Anyway, we had a great evening.  It was nice to hang out in a low key setting after traveling and running around before Christmas!  and to Burke's delight they brought him a present.  I think it may win the award for Burke's favorite this year..

talking nonstop in "munchkin" language about his grill...
he got so excited about the knobs, there was no need to unwrap it anymore

I think the only thing he would like better about it, is if he could fit inside!
He absolutely loves his grill!  He loves the knobs and trying to get it in more than anything :)  This, his Thomas set and pirate ship are the only three toys he continuously wants to play with.  Thanks Ash and Chad! We had a great night!

We are having a busy week.. but it's going well.  This is Burke's last week of daycare (mommy and burke are very sad!), so I am working everyday and trying to get some things done.  I'm also trying to get my class ready for this semester (which I haven't even started planning), get decorations put away, clean the house, purge and get ready for our trip.  That's right!  We leave in 7 days!!!! I'm so excited!  We also seem to have plans every night this week to have dinner with friends and family!  It's great to have so many friends.. who knew we were that cool? I think really they just like Burke ;)

Have a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment