Sunday, December 12, 2010

Positive..

Because I was so incredibly negative yesterday, I decided I should follow up today!

I/We had a great day today.  No snow came (YES!!) and Santa Brunch was GREAT!  We didn't have any mess ups (okay one family, but it wasn't my fault!).  Santa had enough gifts for everyone (huge relief there!) and it is SO fun to see the kids!  Burke didn't make it for pictures, b/c Brian is swamped with work.. getting more letters after your name is not easy.. especially when you have to do intensive research projects, work full time, have to deal with a crazy wife, and toddler!  But we had a good day...

When I made it home from work.. Burke and I went out to Target and to run some errands.. really just to get out of the house so Brian could have a quiet place to work :)  I even called on our way home and asked if it was okay to come home.  Brian is one day away from this semester being over and we are both looking forward to a month of quiet (and vacation!).

We have a sitter coming tomorrow so we can go to my work Christmas party and then out friends.. so I spent ALL night cleaning (I'm a little type A) and I still have A LOT of laundry left.. But I am so excited to go out!! This is actually our first in-home sitter ever!  We usually have Chad/Ashley or Megan/Travis keep him, but since we all work together we have a sitter coming over.  I love Sarah and she was Burke's daycare teacher, so I know it will be fine, but I felt a need to get my crazy dirty house finally cleaned up!  Hopefully, Sarah won't judge our dirt filled place (because the upstairs still needs work and its already 11p) :)

Have a good Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment