Saturday, December 11, 2010

Out of Control...

DISCLAIMER:  I'm going to rant and complain.  Feel free to skip this post!

 Basically, our life has become crazy busy and out of control!  I worked EVERY day AND night this week, babysat 3 of the nights and even got a sitter while I babysit one night (yes.. that's right), and worked ALL day today and have to work ALL day tomorrow.  This is on top of the fact that Brian has worked most nights and is in the middle of exams and paper/project central!  We had a daycare bombshell dropped on us today (yeah, not good) and I'm pretty much ready to explode!  Neither of us have gone for a run since before Thanksgiving and are supposed to run a half marathon in less than a month!  I am SOOOO ready for vacation!  Santa brunch is tomorrow at work.  Things will slow down after this (I HOPE!).  Last year I made Brian bring Burke to get a picture with Santa and this year I'm too lazy to even care.  Burke doesn't have a Christmas outfit yet (although he does have a christmas tshirt) and I'm not sure if I will even buy him one.  Am I a bad mom if I decide not get a Santa picture? I'll probably regret it when he's like 10 or 18 or something.. but right now I'm not caring about it..  and if that's not enough.. it's supposed to snow/ice tomorrow morning which means Santa brunch would move to next weekend.. meaning I would have to redo A LOT of things and work next weekend too.. NO SNOW PLEASE!

We've just had one of those months.. I wish I could say day or week, but really its been a month.. Here's to tomorrow being a new day and things looking up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment