Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Thursday, December 2!!

So... Today I have come to the realization that I am no super mom or woman.. It's December 2nd and I am not even close to finishing Christmas decorating (let's be honest.. I haven't even started!), shopping, wrapping, or baking.. I haven't even sent my Christmas cards yet!  Okay.. so you all think I'm crazy to be annoyed that I'm not done.. But USUALLY by Thanksgiving or the Sunday after.. ALL OF THESE ARE DONE!  I didn't even order our Christmas card until this week!  We haven't pulled down any boxes of decorations and I'm going to Target when Burke wakes up to get some gifts (but not finish) and THAT'S OKAY!  Having a baby/toddler makes you realize the important things, which is spending time together and stop to listen to the music (I never liked Christmas music before this year?!?).  I'm trying to take it slow with a smile on my face.. and am SO excited about the Christmas season (AND maybe because we are going to Disney World in January!) :)

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment