Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another day and another night of no sleep..

So Burke is back to his "I'd rather hang out than sleep" nights and boy is it lovely.. I don't think I've had more than 3 straight hours of sleep in days and I'm soooo tired.. I just keeping telling myself I will miss these days when he is bigger.  I absolutely love cuddling with him, just wish we could cuddle during the day and not in the middle of the night.  So.. that's my moaning for now :)

On a positive note, we are doing great.  Yesterday, Brian was off for MLK day so he kept Burke while I was at work.  I came home in the afternoon, hung out for a bit then cooked dinner and actually worked out!! I'm no exagerating when I say I couldn't even remember how to turn on the treadmill!  But either way, I walked for 30 minutes, did some crunches and felt like I actually accomplished something!!

Today, Burke and I made it to work.. We had camp today since the kids are out of school and it definitely seemed to drag on.. Brian picked up Burke for their normal Tuesday night daddy/son time and I worked some more (gotta love 13 hour work days!!).  So overall a good two days.. just hoping for some sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment