Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend Festivities...

Is it really already Sunday night?? I don't think we have stopped moving for the weekend to be here! 

First thing Saturday morning I was up and at work for a big carnival birthday party.  We had so much fun planning it and decorating and it went over great.. it was for two 4 year olds!!  There were moonbounces, carnival "booths", a clown and facepainting.  I totally need to start a bday planning party! 


Burke helped set-up for the carnival...

We then headed straight to the VT Mens basketball.  We love going and the Odom's are so nice to let us join them (and they are front row seats!)... It was a great game, although a little stressful at the end.. The Hokies won!!  But I have to say, the best part was at half time when a student MADE THE HALF COURT SHOT and won $10,000!!! We should have him on our team!!


Owen and the Hokie Bird!


Family picture at the Basketball Game.. Horrible picture of me and my hair doesn't look good.. but you can see I got it all chopped off :)

We fed Burke his first bites of green beans, which seemed to go over well. 



I was then on my way back to work, where we only had two kids, but thanks to Ashley I got LOTS of work done!! 

This morning we woke up, went out for lunch (still using cash!!) and then Burke and I went to hang out with Owen for the afternoon. We played a little with thomas the train and practiced rolling over lots..  I was about to start dinner when we got a call to go to Bull and Bones for the football game and dinner.. We decided to hold on the chicken and meet some friends for dinner.  Now that there is no smoking in restaurants/bars, we can go out with our friends again!  Yes, we pretty much used all our cash in one day, but it was well worth it!

And now it's all over... another week starting...

No comments:

Post a Comment