Monday, January 18, 2010

Swagbucks...



So I thought I would tell everyone about swagbucks, since I absolutely love it and we have already gotten $45 in amazon gift cards so far.

Swagbucks is a great online search engine that rewards you for searching online. When I heard about it, I was a little skepitcal, but since I am ALWAYS online, I figured I'd look into it. I read a lot of savings blogs and everything I read said great things about it.. People earn enough in Swagbucks to receive hundreds of dollars in gift cards.


After much investigation I decided to give it a shot. Swagbucks is very simple to sign up for. In fact, it takes all of about one minute. There are no fees, no credit card required, and no phone number or address requested.

After that, you are credited points to your account and then download the toolbar and every day as you're searching online, you earn a few more points. I'm a big gift card person and after only 45 or so points, you can get a free Amazon gift card. Or at 50 points, you can get a Starbucks gift card. There are dozens of other prizes, too.

I love it so far!  We are saving all our amazon gift cards to buy Brian a new monintor.. So what are you waiting for??? Go sign up here.


People have asked about swagbucks so I thought I'd answer here...

In MY opinion, the easiest and best way to use swagbucks is to download the toolbar and do searches that way. You just need to follow the directions on the swagbucks site and it will appear in your internet window (like a google search box).

Just leave a comment if you have anymore questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment