Sunday, January 10, 2010

BIG BIG DAY!

We had such a great day!  After a miserable night of no sleep, I forced myself to make it to church with Burke.  Not knowing how it would go.. Burke is getting older and harder to take and keep quiet for an hour!  He's a great baby, but of course likes to talk or fuss during the homily or other quiet times (never during songs?!?).  Well, church went GREAT! Burke just sat on my lap/hip and looked around until he got tired (nap time) and put his head on my shoulder and went right to sleep!  He slept through the rest of mass.  What a GREAT baby we have!  We then came home... I made breakfast and then was playing with Burke for a bit before heading to work, when he rolled onto his belly. This was our first time from back to belly (although he immediately went back to his back).  I was so excited I scooped him up and ran upstairs to tell Brian (no he would not perform for daddy).  Then while playing some more, he sat for a good 30-45 seconds all by himself!  (pictures to follow).  So it was a great morning.  I headed to work and Brian and Burke enjoyed some bonding this afternoon. 

Well, today Brian and I started our financial makeover (yes Dave Ramsey has come into our lives).  Hopefully it helps us save money and pay off our student loans, so we can buy a bigger house and have more kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment