Friday, May 10, 2013

Burke's description of Mommy and Daddy



In honor of Mother's Day.. I decided to ask Burke to answer some questions about me.. and I enjoyed it so much I decided to ask about Brian too :)

Tell me all about Mommy:
What's my name?
DANIELLE

What do you call me?
MOMMY

What's my favorite color?
PURPLE

What's my favorite thing to do?
MOMMY, THAT'S SILLY.. PLAY WITH ME!

How old am I?
I DON'T KNOW?

What color is my hair?
BLACK

What's my favorite thing to eat?
SPAGHETTI

What do we do together that's fun?
GO TO YOUR WORK


Tell me all about Daddy:
What's his name?

DADDY

What do you call him?
DADDY

What's his favorite color?
BROWN

What's his favorite thing to do?
PLAY FIGHT ME

How old is he?
I DON'T KNOW?

What color is his hair?
BROWN

What's his favorite thing to eat?
SANDWICH

What do you do together that's fun?
PLAY GAMES


Seems he knows us pretty well.. Although food is slightly off.. I kinda hate spaghetti and Brian is NOT a sandwich fan.. But I enjoy seeing what he thinks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment