Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 4 - Part 1. Disney World - Adults only!

So on Day 4.. It was just Mom and me!! We moved Kaitlin in and in the morning she wasn't interested in park hopping with us... You'll see she later changed her mind! 

We decided to hit Animal Kingdom.  I will say on this trip I became a true believer in rope drop.  We don't usually worry about it with 2 young kids.  We usually just get up whenever.  This trip we were up so we embraced it.. I love rope drop! 

At AK we were able to ride Everest twice back to back, primeval and dinosaur back to back on both rides without even getting off! And watched Lion King all before 1030.  
The Tree before rope drop!

I love the Lion King show!

After we hit our faves, we decided to meet Kaitlin for lunch at Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club! We will definitely go back!  Tip: they do NOT take reservations.. But we waited 30 minutes for a table and it was worth it!



Mom got a burger, Kaitlin thechicken caesar  sandwich and I got the grilled cheese with tomato soup.  They loved it.. If I'm being honest. I loved the dessert, but would pick different meal :)



Desserts!! We got the banana split and grillled banana bread peanut butter sundae... delicious!





 And the famous kitchen sink!! We did NOT get! But the lil show to present it was fun to watch!


We did so much on Tuesday.. Ill add the second half later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment