Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 3.. Adult disney fun!

I'm slow in posting since the pool opened but day 3 was all about Kaitlin!! We spent the day getting her ready for real life!! A job with Disney! 
I'm so proud of Kaitlin and a wee bit jealous!!! 

We helped her move in, did a lil shopping  and met her roomies! She lives in a gated community owned and operated by Disney.  Her roommates are from the western side of the country and seem  pretty awesome!  



Mom and I did discover Raglan Toads at DTD and loved it!! I'm definitely going back!! The sangria was amazing and I loved loved loved the garlic chips!  We also discovered the outlets.., Disney had some amazing deals!

Lunch and Sangria.. Man.



That evening we headed to Hollywood Studios that evening. Mom and I were able to ride Tower of Terror back to back without a wait. I love tower of terror!!

I still can't believe she is there!


No comments:

Post a Comment