Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 2.. Disney Adult Style!


Our family picture ;) if you know Brian then you know how excited I was to find this rafiki and Simba!!

Day 1 was a whole lot of driving.. Day 2 was a whole lot of fun!!

We started our day at EPCOT for the flower and garden show.. We've never been during this event so I was excited to catch the tail end. We enjoyed an amazing day with flowers and food!

Mom and I at EPCOT

Awesome flowers!!

Couldn't miss buzz!!

We decided to stop in Mexico for a lil mid-morning snack...  We've never eaten our way around the world.. So glad we stopped in Mexico for nachos and margaritas.. I highly recommend the passion fruit margarita! 

We slowly made our way through thd world showcase.  We usually have husbands and kids with us so it's usually a fast trip around the world.  It was nice to go slow and really enjoy the shops.

We found a few of our favorite characters in "USA"


We kept moving around the world and ended up hurrying to Canada for our lunch.  It worked out perfectly because it started raining right as we arrived.  I've never eaten at Le Cellier.  My sister loves it so we made reservations for her congratulations lunch :). I didn't love it, but I'm also not a fair judge because I don't like steak. Here are some pictures of various things we tried :)
The bread basket

The beer cheese soup

Lobster poutine

After Canada, we decided to try some wines from around the world! I enjoyed this part!! 

After a great morning at Epcot we decided to head back to the hotel for a little rest before heading to Magic Kingdom.  We are famous for afternoon rest time :)



After resting, we decided to head out to MK and enjoy some rides and classic snacks! We decided to skip dinner and share done desserts instead! This was a girls trip!! You can't miss the Dole Whip!!


We also road lots of rides, shared a HUGE cinnamon roll and watched Wishes Fireworks.. Our first day was a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment