Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Disney Day 4. Part 2...

After we enjoyed a yummy Lunch at Beaches N Cream, we headed to Hollywood Studios for some rides and fun!!

We started with the Beauty and the Beast show.  It's a personal favorite but I never drag the boys in, so it was good to go!  I've also heard rumors that they will be stopping the show soon. I suggest you run now to see it!  


After a good show, we headed to Tower of Terror with our fast passes!  After our ride, we decided to do the animation class.. I'm a terrible artist, but I thought I did pretty good!  


Until Kaitlin told me it was a chipmunk.. Oh well..

After HS, we decided to go to DTD for done dinner and bowling! Splitsville is relatively new and a fun place!! 



We started with dinner and drinks.. We had some great cheese fries, pizza and daiquiris.. Best bowling alley food you'll ever have!!


We had the best time bowling... So glad we decided to do it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment