Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FINALLY PICTURES!

I've been totally slacking on my duties lately as a mother/wife/photographer/blogger/employee/sitter... Okay.. maybe I've just been to busy to blog?!? I wish I could say I was sitting around watching the Olympics all week, but have basically been working and working and working some more.. Today was the first night in a week(!?) that I have been home to put Burke to bed!  Tomorrow we go in for our booster vaccines (flu) and weight check.. Let's hope the little guy has gained some weight!  Well, here are some pics of our last couple of days!

We found a biter biscuit (baby mums - only can be found at walmart) that Burke can eat and not choke on!  And he absolutely loves them!  Its a great snack to give Burke while Brian and I eat dinner.  I really want to have family dinner time each night, so I'm hoping this will help Burke learn we eat together (yes, I know he's 7 months old.. but habits are formed early!)..


I wish we could get Burke to stay on his belly for more than half a second.. his truck does help distract him for a few seconds sometimes!


At work the kids love Burke!  They were all trying to make Burke laugh by making funny faces... so cute :)


How can you not love that face?? Bath time with daddy is always fun!  Tonight the boys decided to wear some new hats!


The best part about bath time is when we let Burke play with the mirror... He is so intrigued.


Daddy found that Burke loves playing with the dresser knob..


No comments:

Post a Comment