Tuesday, February 9, 2010

a LONG day!

Burke loves bath time with daddy!!

We had a VERY LONG day today! We had more snow of course, so no work.. Burke and I were playing this morning when out of nowhere he started crying.. a poor pathetic cry.. I was like.. huh what's up?? Then I was hugging him and felt him pushing.. yes, my baby was constipated!  which made for a very long day.  I made Brian get out of bed and go straight to the store for prunes and juice.. Well Burke loves prunes.. not so much the juice!  We were able to practice with the sippy cup.. Although he was having trouble, so I went and got a different kind to give it a try and BINGO!  He knows how to drink from a sippy cup (well sort of)!.. but it ended up being a long day.. Burke is usually so happy and today it was probably good we didn't have work b/c he was miserable!  I don't think he was in pain all day, simply not acting like himself, not napping, etc.. LONG DAY! but he's so dag on cute, how can I really complain?


No comments:

Post a Comment