Sunday, February 21, 2010

Is tomorrow really monday?

Susan had a facebook status talking about tomorrow being Monday and I really thought.. wow? Is it really?  Needless to say it was another busy weekend.  Unfortunately I don't have any new photos, I'll have to get on that this week, but we were busy.  I spent Friday babysitting.. Saturday working at the club and babysitting overnight.  It was the first time Burke and Brian stayed home alone overnight.  I have to say, it was probably the first time in months that I have slept for a straight 6.5+ hours.. (random 4:30 wake up)  but I was still tired today?  I debated for a couple of days what to do, but decided it would be best for Burke to stay on schedule than to be with me (not that I don't completely trust Brian, but Burke still eats about 3 am-after 8 hours of sleep).  Tonight will basically be a daddy/son night too, as Ryan won't get home til close to 4am (Hokies play Duke at 8pm 2.5 hour game and then the team bus will roll in 5ish hours later?).  I sure hope we win!!

We did get to spend the afternoon at Alex's Birthday Party.  Burke was good and enjoyed it, although he was exhausted since he didn't nap for more than 20 minutes today!  Linda always plans great parties, so we ate a ton and watched the very organized activities for kids.. I can't wait til Burke is old enough to participate!

We hope you had a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment